The Irving Marathon Running Series is excited to present the Love on the run 10k/5k & 5K Walk @ Toyota Music Factory February 15, 2020. All Irving Marathon Running Series event benefit Baylor Scott & White Irving Foundation previously known as the Irving Healthcare Foundation. Together we raise funds and awareness to battle childhood obesity at the elementary and middle school grades. Visit www.irvingmarathon.com/beneficiary to learn more.
You don’t want to miss this event, we give you the most perks out of any other event in Texas. Your registration includes:
-RACE SWAG includes a full zip performance sweater, finisher medal(design to be announced soon).
– AFTER PARTY @ Texas Lottery Plaza conveniently located near the finish line with concert style sound and live DJ.
– 2 free beers for runners 21 and up sponsored by the Irving Marathon
– Pancakes at the finish line
-Foil blankets will be available at the finish line in case of extreme cold weather
-Race photography sponsored by the Irving Marathon
– Holiday-themed photo backdrops to show off your finisher’s medal and swag
– Aid stations along the course and race recovery at the finish line
-Music on the course
– Easy parking conveniently close to the Start/Finish Line
– On-site expo
– Chip timed race
-Bag check and much more
-Jogger and walkers welcome
-Strollers and dogs allowed, start in the last corral
Start/finish line at Toyota Music factory -route pending, will be announced in December*
Reserve your spot at early bird pricing starting at 39.99.
Price increases to $40 on 1/3/20, register today!
Check out the Team Challenge!
#runirving #visitirving #loveontherun #valentinesrunRegister Now