Are you looking to light up the weekends with some much-needed fun? Isn’t it always easier to travel to one convenient location where you can eat, socialize and dance to great music without having to make several stops around town? You can find all of that and more at the brand-new Toyota Music Factory, DFW’s largest entertainment and lifestyle destination located in the heart of Irving, Texas.
Numerous bars, restaurants, venues and entertainment spots are all within arm’s reach at Toyota Music Factory, making it a one-stop, all-inclusive destination for Dallas–Fort Worth area residents looking to enjoy a great meal or have fun with friends, family or significant others!
Toyota Music Factory’s Music, Dining and Entertainment Options
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema – Enjoy the latest blockbuster and a delicious meal at Alamo Drafthouse Cinema. Whether you’re in the mood for staple theater snacks or want to pair a mouthwatering pint of your favorite beer with dinner, the cinema is a perfect choice for a dinner and a movie date.
- Texas Lottery Plaza – Catch regional and local acts at Texas Lottery Plaza, where you can watch some of region’s most talented performers. Surrounded by restaurants and bars to suit every taste, there’s something for everyone at the Texas Lottery Plaza. The space is also available for wedding receptions, festivals or corporate parties by reservation!
- Boi Na Braza Brazilian Steak House – Tear into delicious gaucho-style cooked meat in the tradition of pampas from Southern Brazil including seasoned steaks, tender chicken, succulent pork, rich lamb legs and much more.
- Burgerim – Options are virtually endless at Burgerim where diners can customize their burger with six different sauces, three bun styles, ten patties and nine toppings to create a unique flavor. Try them all to find your perfect burger!
- The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory – The immense pavilion features exclusive talent booked by Live Nation performing at a cutting-edge venue with the ability to convert into three unique configurations: a 2,500-seat theater, a 4,000-seat indoor theater and an 8,000-person open-air amphitheater. Toyota Music Factory’s pavilion is the perfect stage for any act, from concerts and family shows to comedians and special events.
Live Your Best Life with Toyota Music Factory
Irving, Texas is on track to become one of the biggest entertainment hubs in the nation with Toyota Music Factory. Its numerous amenities and venues suit every occasion, whether you’re out brunching with your friends or headbanging to your favorite rock band with your best buddies from college. Visit Live Nation to buy tickets for your favorite regional and national artists!